Thursday 5 December 2013

News: JayZ & Beyoncé- Vegetarians for 22 days


                               Beyonce, Shorts

JayZ announced that he and his extremely gorgeous wife are giving up eating foods made with animal products on Tue, Dec.3rd, writing,
 "Psychologists have said it takes 21 days to make or break a habit. On the 22nd day, you've found the way. On December 3, one day before my 44th birthday, I will embark on a 22 Day challenge to go completely vegan, or as I prefer to call it, plant-based! This all began a few months back when a good friend and vegan challenged me to embrace a 'plant-based breakfast' every day. It was surprisingly easier on me than I thought."
Okay, today is the third day and I hear they are both living the veg.life and loving it!
Happy belated birthday Jay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun