Sunday 10 May 2020

Roy Horn of 'Siegfried and Roy' dies from #coronavirus

Roy Horn of famed entertainment duo Siegfried and Roy, died after suffering from complications from COVID-19.
"Today, the world has lost one of the greats of magic, but I have lost my best friend," said Siegfried Fischbacher in a statement to ABC News. "From the moment we met, I knew Roy and I, together, would change the world. There could be no Siegfried without Roy, and no Roy without Siegfried." "Roy was a fighter his whole life including during these final days. I give my heartfelt appreciation to the team of doctors, nurses and staff at Mountain View Hospital [in Las Vegas] who worked heroically against this insidious virus that ultimately took Roy's life," the statement added.
Horn was 75.
He is survived by his brother, Werner Horn.

Image:  HORN FISCHBACHER

1 comment:

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun