Friday 15 May 2020

#Coronavirus in UAE: How to strengthen your immunity

Having a strong immunity is essential in staying healthy in the wake of the COVID-19.
Image
With an abundance of information circulating about the safety precautions that one could implement to combat the virus, I, Toyeen B, give my key tips on how to raise one’s immunity.
The key?
Juice Plus+!
Juice Plus is a whole food based nutrition, including Juice Powder concentrate from 30 fruits, vegetables and grains, in capsule form.
Juice Plus bridges the gap between what you eat and what you SHOULD eat.
The products are amazing, I can testify to that, I have been using the products for 4 months now and my immunity is higher, my health better and my skin, popping!

Follow me on Facebook: Oluwatoyin Balogun and @ ToyeenB, Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai, where I share my story, lifestyle and journey.
Image
Visit, shop and sign up here: www.oluwatoyinbalogun.juiceplus.com.

For more information, call: +971557581045.
Together, we will plank the curve!
Inspiring Healthy Living Around The World.
Cheers,
Toyeen B. xo

4 comments:

  1. Fearless00:33

    They are good but too expensive ibeg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boluwatife Adeosun00:44

    Thank you ma for this health information......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rita Mordi00:47

    Myself and my family have been using Juice Plus for 5 years now and I can say it is one of the best decisions we ever made!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will buy tomorrow

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun