Monday 2 September 2024

SAD NEWS! Mariah Carey's mum & sister both died same day over the weekend

Mariah Carey's mom, Patricia, and sister, Allison, have both passed.
As if that’s not heartbreaking enough, they both died on the same day over the weekend. 
“My heart is broken that I’ve lost my mother this past weekend. Sadly, in a tragic turn of events, my sister lost her life on the same day,” Mariah said in a statement. She added, “I feel blessed that I was able to spend the last week with my mom before she passed I appreciate everyone’s love and support and respect for my privacy during this impossible time''. 
Patricia and Alison’s causes of death have not been made public at this time.
WOW, be strong Mariah!!!

3 comments:

  1. Fearless17:16

    WAWU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex Okey17:17

    What exactly happened to the mother and sister?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boluwatife Adeosun17:17

    God knows best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun