Tuesday 4 May 2021

Photos: Bill Gates & Melinda Gates' eldest daughter, Jennifer Gates speaks out amid their divorce

Bill Gates and Melinda Gates' eldest daughter, Jennifer Gates, 25, revealed their family has been going through a 'challenging stretch of time'.
Jennifer spoke out about the divorce announcement on Instagram on Monday afternoon, writing: 
'I'm still learning how to best support my own process and emotions as well as my family members at this time and am grateful for the space to do so.' 
Jennifer is the oldest of Bill and Melinda's three children, followed by 21-year-old son Rory and 18-year-old daughter Phoebe.






Toyeen B's World: The main reason Bill Gates & Melinda Gates are divorcing after 27 years of marriage.

1 comment:

  1. Boluwatife Adeosun16:55

    I wish them well.

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun