Tuesday 7 January 2020

Photos: WOWZA! Human Ken Doll, Rodrigo Alves is now a transgender woman

She revealed on Monday that she is now a transgender woman, after years of trying to find her true identity with £600k worth of ill-advised cosmetic surgeries.
Inspiring: Roddy's unleashing of Jessica comes as she recently shed her famous Human Ken Doll persona in a stunning non-binary photo shoot
And Rodrigo Alves, formerly known as The Human Ken Doll, appeared on This Morning on Tuesday to discuss how her secret wish to become female, could have cost the TV personality her life. The 36-year-old said: 'I should have seen a psychologist but instead I self-medicated with hormones and then I was at an event having drinks and the next thing I knew I was in hospital.'

Roddy, who now uses the pronouns 'she' and 'her', has had hormone injections to achieve feminine hips and now wears a D-cup bra. The star, who says her 'body matches my mind' now, will complete her transition with gender reassignment surgery next year. This will mean that Roddy will get silicone breast implants, 'face feminisation surgery', Adam's apple removal, have her jawline shaved and her chin modified, as well as having her penis and testicles removed. 'I love it and everything that comes with it – going to nice hair salons and getting my nails, eyebrows and eyelashes done. Buying dresses and high heels and wearing sexy lingerie,' Roddy, who now lives in London, said.
Moving: Of going through this transition, she added: 'I have been feeling great and at peace with myself, you can hear my voice that I am peace with myself'She's got style: On the show, Roddy paired a semi-sheer polka dot top with a red PVC style midi skirt and open-toe boots
Fashionista: Roddy proudly displayed her curves in a black jumpsuit that had a plunging neckline with a nude illusionIn good spirits: Roddy posed up a storm outside the ITV studios
Eye-catching: In September Rodrigo opted to spend the evening as female alter ego JessicaAlter-ego: The TV personality exclusively told MailOnline that she receives 'lots of compliments' when she transformed into her glamorous alter ego Jessica
Trying to help others: Rodrigo, who now goes by the name Roddy and has secretly been living as a woman for three months, warned others not to self-medicate like she did'I self-medicated with hormones and ended up in hospital': Rodrigo Alves revealed she risked her life to become a transgender woman in secret and admitted regrets over £600k surgeries
ONCE UPON A TIME....
Speaking out: Roddy pictured before most of her surgeryDays gone by: Rodrigo last year as a man





More PHOTOS of The Human Ken Doll, Rodrigo Alves as a transgender woman.

3 comments:

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun