Wednesday 2 October 2019

Photos: Who knew President Obama had a 'twin brother', Jose Oliveira

A father of five said he can't leave his house without being plagued by selfie requests from people mistaking him as former U.S. President Barack Obama.
Image
Dubbed "Mr. Obama" by his friends and family, Jose Oliveira, 43, said many can see the startling resemblance to the 55-year-old when he's wearing sunglasses.
"Ever since Barack Obama was made president I have had people stopping me to tell me I look like him, so it has been happening for almost 10 years now," Oliveira told Metro.
"Some people even ask me if I am his brother." Oliveira works as a tour guide from Sal, Cape Verde, where he said people always have the same reaction. "As soon as they see me they say: 'Oh my God, you look just like Obama!'" Oliveira said. "I find it very funny and I don't mind posing for photographs with people. I have at least 15 photographs and selfies taken every day." Though he has never worked as an Obama doppelganger, Oliveira said he would consider the idea if given the opportunity.
He said: "President Obama is a good man, so I like it when people compare me to him. It is also good for business."
Jose Oliveira, A Tour Guide In Cape Verde Who Looks Like Barack Obama
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

1 comment:

  1. Peter Odulaja22:10

    They really look alike o!

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun