Saturday 20 October 2018

Photos: And on this day, a star was born! Happy birthday to me, #TBW

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my jewel of inestimable value; my precious baby and princess; my righteousness in Christ, OLUWATOYIN NOIMAT BALOGUN.
No automatic alt text available.
I have loved you with an everlasting love and want you to know that I will not leave you until I have performed and completed all that I promised and began in you.
You, Toyeen B are the apple of my eyes and a royal diadem in my hand. Jesus loves you deeply and My Holy Spirit adores you.
We celebrate the day we perfected you and sent you to the earth.
You are for signs and wonders; keep impacting the world around you for there shall be a sudden manifestation and I will surely bless the work of your hands that my name should be glorified.
From ME, JEHOVAH, your loving father who lives in you.

*Amen. Thank You Lord.
Happy birthday to me!
#TBW x
20/10/2018.
Image may contain: Oluwatoyin Balogun, sitting
Image may contain: Oluwatoyin Balogun, text 
Thank you Ray of DBSD (+2348081321476) for pimping my pics!
I really like.

5 comments:

  1. Boluwatife Adeosun13:29

    HBD MAMA T!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex Okey13:31

    Beautiful doroblogger, happy birthday sis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. api born day Toyeen B!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sename Ketime14:03

    Happy birthday pretty!
    You have a heart of Gold and you are a combination of beauty, brain, style and elegance. God will surprise you as always. Thank you for the person you are. Am a big fan of your web blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lawunmi Sodeinde14:59

    Happiest birthday to you Ms B.
    You are too fine. Stay fine humble and blessed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun