Wednesday 28 March 2018

Photo: Read what a Nigerian guy did to meet Bill Gates at Dangote's wedding! #FAMIL2018

At the grand finale wedding ceremony of Aliko Dangote's daughter, Fatima and her boo, Jamil Abubakar in Lagos on Friday, a die-hard entrepreneur made the smartest move of all time towards the world's richest man, Bill Gates, who was one of the wedding guests.
Image may contain: 5 people, including Asikia Iyalla, people smiling, text
'Life of Noja's' story:
delphinoentertainment#Repost: @lifeofonoja So amidst all the security details around Him, I walked up to where Bill Gates was seated and I had less than a minute to say hi or even get His attention. He turned to me like He was expecting me and I stretched out my hand to shake him. I immediately took my chance and said "Hello Bill, I'm not in the tech industry, so it might not be of interest to you, but I'm in the creative industry and we've been neglected by the government regardless of how we've bloomed in Africa. You should, during your spare time do a research about this industry. Here's my card" and I gave him my complimentary card. With a grin on His face, He took my card, put it in His jacket and said "it was nice to meet you". All of that happened in less than a minute. Take what you can from this short story of mine.
Image may contain: text
Cool and bold move I must say!
This is soOoo me!!!
Are YOU this brave?

3 comments:

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun