Sunday 9 August 2020

Photos: Regina Daniels & billionaire husband, Ned Nwoko unveil baby Munir's face

New mom Regina Daniels and her billionaire husband, Ned Nwoko have unveiled the face of their newborn son.
Image
Baby Munir Neji Ned Nwoko was born sometime in June 2020. 
In a video shared on Regina’s YouTube page, the couple spoke about their adorable son and who he looks like.

The proud mum attached a sweet note to the photos below which she captioned thus:

My son πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ˜»πŸ˜»
Words cannot express the joy in my hearts whenever I say these words. I am beyond lucky to have you and I promise to be the best mum and your best friend for life. You rock my world BOY 😩

2 comments:

  1. Boluwatife Adeosun17:26

    Fine baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LUCKY BABY, BILLIONAIRE BABY, BORN INSIDE WEALTH.

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun