Monday 9 October 2023

#JusticeForMohbad: Naira Marley will enjoy Lagos Prison Cell I renovated after my detention - Seun Kuti

Naira Marley was remanded in prison last week in connection with the death of his former signee, Ilerioluwa Oladimeji Aloba, known as MohBad.
Seun Kuti, a Nigerian Afrobeat singer and the youngest son of Afrobeat legend, Fela Kuti, has told fellow musician and founder of Marlian Music record label, Azeez Adeshina Fashola, popularly known as Naira Marley, that he will enjoy police cell. 
Naira Marley was remanded in prison last week in connection with the death of his former signee, Ilerioluwa Oladimeji Aloba, known as MohBad. Seun, who was detained a few months ago for assaulting a police officer as captured on camera, said that Naira Marley would enjoy the prison cell he renovated at Panti prison in Lagos State after he was released. 

Speaking during an Instagram live, Seun said that after he was released from prison, he donated some money for the renovation of the prison cell in which he was kept. 
Seun, who said that Naira Marley will enjoy his charity in the prison said, “Some things I did that I didn’t announce, but it’s important for me to talk about them here. It could be you tomorrow. 
When I left the Panti cell, do you know the first thing I did when I got home? I gave my people money to renovate that cell, to change the toilet, shower, and paint the walls. 
“I paid for it out of my pocket because I realized I could end up back there tomorrow. If you think I’m lying, go to Panti and verify. “At least, Naira (Naira Marley) can enjoy my charity there.” 






Culled From Sahara Reporters.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous19:18

    2 druggies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bims19:19

    Nigerians are cruise lords

    ReplyDelete
  3. SEUN TALKS TOO MUCH ABEG!!

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun