Monday 22 May 2023

PHOTOS: Kindly help my mum, Mrs Balo beat breast cancer

This is the story....
I am a 74-year-old widow. 
Sometime in late 2021, l detected a small soft tissue in my left breast and went for a mammogram, and the results came out claiming it to be a cyst. I had a small operation to remove the cyst, but it grew back, and another mammogram suggested that it was malignant. From then on, it escalated. I have already had the breast removed, but it keeps growing back despite all treatments. So far I have had about 7 chemotherapy sessions, plus oral chemo in the form of Xeloda tablets for several weeks (at 2 weeks for each session). 
There was no improvement, and the disease started spreading to my armpit, arm, back, and lately to the second breast. Because of the rapid growth, l had to go for radiotherapy immediately. The radiotherapy did not do as much as expected. After the radiotherapy, it spread to my arm, chest wall, liver and lungs, back, and now to the second breast. I am now left with the option of immunotherapy as prescribed by my Consultant. I am to take about 6 sessions at the cost of 4.1 million Naira per session every 3 weeks, meaning l will need 4.1 million Naira every three weeks for six sessions. 
We have been able to raise money for the first treatment (and other many treatments prior to these ones) which l am starting on the 22nd of May, 2023, and now urgently need N20.5 million for the remaining 5 sessions (every 3 weeks). 
Please support me in this battle for my very life, and be blessed for your kindness.

Click HERE please....



Thank you and God bless.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous18:04

    Like you always say, it is well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boluwatife Adeosun18:05

    SHE IS IN OUR PRAYERS MA......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous23:45

    Prayers 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous18:24

    Amen

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun