Tuesday 22 September 2020

Photos: Single mother Sammy Wilson, 26, aims to have the smallest waist in the world

A single mother who wants to break the record for the world's smallest waist has revealed that she wears a corset for 18 hours a day to shrink her already tiny 21.5-inch torso.
Sammy Wilson, 26, from Georgia, started waist training in April 2019 to help add some curves to her frame after losing weight. She can now squeeze into a 15-inch corset, and she's determined to whittle her 21.5-inch waist down to 14 inches. 'I want to have the smallest waist in the world,' she explained. 
'If I get down to 14 inches my waist will be roughly the same size as an average newborn baby's head and one inch smaller than the current world record.'





































2 comments:

  1. Alex Okey16:45

    She's fine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denrele Yusuf16:46

    How I like my women.....

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun