Wednesday 25 December 2019

Photos: Merry Christmas TOYsters!

Merry Christmas my beautiful TOYsters!
Image may contain: Oluwatoyin Balogun, text






May this festive season sparkle and shine, may all of your wishes and dreams come true, and may you feel this happiness all year round. May your Christmas be filled with the true miracles and meaning of this beautiful time. MERRY CHRISTMAS MY BEAUTIFUL TOYsters, from my lovely team & I. πŸ₯°πŸ₯³πŸŽ…πŸ’ƒπŸ€Έ‍♀️πŸ‘πŸ‘❤πŸŒ²πŸ½πŸΎπŸ·πŸΈπŸΉπŸŽ‚πŸ­πŸ¬πŸŽ†πŸŽ„πŸŽŠπŸŽπŸŽ‰πŸŽ€πŸŽˆ. . I am on a short break enjoying the Yuletide with the family who came from Europe, Africa & North America. I am also taking this time to reflect, relax & be merry & will be back FULLY on the 14th of January, 2020, God willing. We are still taking orders for our beauty products + collabs & ads though. πŸ“ž: +971557581045. Plus you can always read my blogs on Facebook: Oluwatoyin Balogun & @ ToyeenB. Website: www.toyeenbalogun.blogspot.com. Also, subscribe to my #YouTube: Fireworks With Toyeen B, episode 3 is loading & banging AND follow: @fireworkswithtoyeenb. . Ohhh, did I mention I won another award? 2019 has been a good year. 2020 looks good already, to Him be all the glory. . I wish you all a splendid new year & fruitful new decade. Remember to groove responsibly. God bless us all. One love, Oluwatoyin Noimat Balogun. xoxo. . #TBW #MerryChristmas #HappyNewYear #NetflixAndChill #ResortAndSpa #Shopping #Movies #Brunch #Dinner #Dance #Travel #ReasonForTheSeason #DubaiBlogger #SweetInTheMiddle #Joro #AGoodTime #Billionaire #ToyeenBsWorld #BeautifulAndBlessed #Grateful #GraceMade #Lifestyle #Luxury #AwardWinning #Entertainment #BrandInfluencer #Presenter #Santa #Fitness.
A post shared by Toyeen B's World (@toyeenbsworlddubai) on
Groove responsibly. I love you all. Toyeen B. xo

4 comments:

  1. Boluwatife Adeosun11:33

    Merry Christmas beautiful doroblogger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry xmas ma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lawunmi Shodeinde11:35

    Seasons greetings mama T.
    We love you from Naija

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas to you, our famous doroblogger and the entire Toyster world

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun