Saturday 25 November 2017

Photos: Meet the woman who shares her boyfriend with his husband

Chris, Matt and Cait are in a polyamorous relationship, often referring to themselves as being part of a "throuple".
Chris Brandt and his husband Matt were together for six years before they decided to make their relationship open. While Chris had experienced heterosexual relationships in the past, Matt didn't - so he took a little convincing before he came around to the idea.
"At first Matt was completely opposed to the idea but after a while we talked about it and he warmed up to it," Chris explained. "The three of us started to spend more and more time together and after about seven or eight months she was staying over five nights a week". Now the trio live together, sharing a bed in a one bedroom apartment.
Both Cait and Chris identify as bisexual, whereas Matt identifies as something a little different. "I’m homoflexible so I like guys and I’m open, flexible to women - I prefer men," he said. "I guess I had an awakening after I had a sexual experience with a woman. It is just another body, another soul, a connection that I can have"
It hasn't always been easy, as Cait explains she found it difficult splitting her time between Chris and Matt:
"When we first got together I was struggling with the jealousy. With having a very strong connection with Chris and sometimes feeling frustrated that I would have to split time with Matt. But with a lot of that came a lot of insecurity, because I didn’t know where my place was in the relationship"
If there are any skeptics out there, it's worth knowing that this isn't a new situation to Cait, Chris or Matt. In fact, they have all been living together for two years - and have two dogs too!
Watch:
 
husbands couple photo
woman and two men in bed

Chris, Cait, and Matt say the best thing about being in a throuple are the extra gifts. Picture: Facebook
Chris, 38 and Matt Brandt, 28, with girlfriend, Cait Earnest, 28. Picture: Facebook
Chris, 38 and Matt Brandt, 28, are in a throuple with Cait Earnest, 28.
Chris, 38 and Matt Brandt, 28, are in a throuple with Cait Earnest, 28. Picture: Facebook
Chris, 38 and Matt Brandt, 28, are in a throuple with Cait Earnest, 28. Picture: Facebook
Matt, left, Chris, right, and Cait, are in a ‘throuple’. Picture: Facebook
Matt, left, and Chris Brandt, right, were together for eight years before they met Cait. Picture: Facebook

1 comment:

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun