Monday 4 July 2022

Photos: Lindsay Lohan married Dubai resident Bader Shammas just hours before her 36th birthday

Lindsay Lohan has found her happily ever after!
PEOPLE can confirm that the actress and singer, 36, is married to financier Bader Shammas. 
As per a report in PageSix on Saturday, the couple were married in an intimate ceremony just hours before the Mean Girls star turned 36. 
The paper confirmed with a representative that “Lindsay Lohan is married.” The news of Lohan's marriage comes about after the Parent Trap star called Shammas her "husband" in an Instagram post on Friday. "🎂❤️🥰I am the luckiest woman in the world. 
Not because I need a man, but because he found me and knew that I wanted to find happiness and grace, all at the same time," Lohan began her caption of a photo of the two of them. She added: "I am stunned that this is my husband. My life and my everything. ❤️every woman should feel like this everyday 💖🙏."
Lindsay first showed off her engagement ring in late November last year. At the time she referred to Shammas with the Gertrude Stein-like caption “My love. My life. My family. My future.” The actress met the Kuwait-born financier in Dubai.
Congratulations to the beautiful couple and happy 36th birthday LiLo!!!

4 comments:

  1. Boluwatife Adeosun16:40

    We hope it lasts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bose16:41

    Congrates to them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alex Okey16:42

    Congrats to them on their wedding and on her birthday.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous16:42

    Fine couples!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun