Wednesday 3 February 2021

Video & Photos: Trey Songz's sex tape leaks online

The internet went into a frenzy late Tuesday night when a sex tape believed to be that of R&B singer Trey Songz getting sloppy toppy surfaced.
While the man’s face doesn’t appear in the video, one quick tattoo match-up seems to confirm that is indeed Trey’s meat in the video. The voice sounds like Trey too. 
We at Toyeen B's World won't be posting the Xrated video here but you can click HERE to watch it.
Like the rest of us, Trey woke up to his d*ck being all over the internet and took to Instagram to react.

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous22:35

    HE IS MASSIVE GOSH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rita Mordi22:36

    See what Trey is carrying, oh my God.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alex Okey22:37

    Am bigger down there than him jor......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Denrele Yusuf22:38

    this kind of prick will shift any woman's womb

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is how I like my dick size

    ReplyDelete
  6. Reference Me13:06

    See gobe, that is HUGE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mummy Showkey13:07

    Even me sef weh be man, I deh jealous hin prick and I no be gay.

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun