Tuesday 11 February 2020

Photos: How to reduce the risk of #Coronavirus infection

See posts.
Image may contain: possible text that says 'CNN Philippines How to protect yourself and others from coronaviruses Wash your hands often with soap and water for least 20 seconds Avoid touching unwashed hands eyes, nose, or mouth with people coughing show respiratory sneezing) Avoid close contact illness symptoms Thoroughly cook meat and eggs Cover your mouth nose with tissue when you cough sneeze, then wash your hands Clean Seek (especially you disinfect objects and surfaces you flu-like travelled from Wuhan, China) CENTERS WORLD HEALTH CONTROL PREVENTION DEPARTMENT FHEALTH'
No photo description available.
Read, take note and share this message.

5 comments:

  1. YOU ARE THE BEST, THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS TIPS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just pure brilliance from you here. I have never expected something less than this from you and you have not disappointed me at all. I suppose you will keep the quality work going on. coronavirus cleaning services

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this interesting and knowledgeable article. coronavirus cleaning services

    ReplyDelete
  4. After reading your article I was amazed. I know that you explain it very well. And I hope that other readers will also experience how I feel after reading your article. coronavirus cleaning services

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blog and data is excellent and informative as well coronavirus cleaning services

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun