Thursday 13 February 2020

Photo: 999 Magazine, a publication of UAE Ministry of Interior interviews Toyeen B

As one of the esteemed volunteers of the Expo 2020 holding in Dubai this year from the 20th of October (my birthday), 999 Magazine, a publication of UAE Ministry of Interior reached out to me for a chat as a volunteer.
Image may contain: Oluwatoyin Balogun, closeup
I had this to say:
Image may contain: one or more people and text



I'm immensely grateful to 999 Magazine (A publication of UAE Ministry of Interior) for having me on their platform as an #Expo2020Dubai volunteer guest. Click the link in my bio, then go to the February issue & then scroll down to page 48 to read my interview. The entire February edition is an interesting read anyways! . Huge thank you shout out to my favourite royals: @hhshkmohd & @faz3. 🙏😍. And to @moiuae, Roopa, @dubai, @mydubai, @visit.dubai, @expo2020dubai & @expo2020volunteers, SHUKRAN. ✌❤🇦🇪🇳🇬. . I'm on Facebook: Oluwatoyin Balogun & @ ToyeenB. Instagram: @fireworkswithtoyeenb & on YouTube: Fireworks With Toyeen B. . #TBW #DubaiBlogger #ProudlyNigerian #Blog #SerialEntrepreneur #Dubai #MyDubai #VisitDubai #Emirates #Magazine #Article #Interview #MinistryOfInterior #ToyeenBsWorld #PoweredByGrace #GlobalBrand #Host #BlackExcellence #AwardWinner #SocialMediaInfluencer #ContentCreator #PayItForward #ValentinesDay #PrettyLittleThing #FashionNova #Makari #JuicePlus #OudLover #Oscars2020. . TOYsters, lemme know, in the comment box below, what you think of the brief interview after reading it. . All my love, Toyeen B. xoxo www.toyeenbalogun.blogspot.com
A post shared by Toyeen B's World (@toyeenbsworlddubai) on
Click this link: HERE, then go to the February issue & then scroll down to page 48 to read my interview.
The entire February edition is an interesting read anyways!

4 comments:

  1. Rita Mordi19:27

    QUEEN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Henry Adefowope19:36

    nice one Toyin B!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boluwatife Adeosun19:37

    Proud of you doroblogger.
    Your biggest fan in Nigeria.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alex Okey19:38

    Keep riding high!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun