Sunday 23 June 2019

Nicki Minaj is getting married to Kenneth Petty! 💍💍

Nicki Minaj and Kenneth Petty are getting married!
Nicki Minaj And Kenneth Petty
The rapper revealed on her new Queen Radio episode on Apple Beats 1 that she and boyfriend Kenneth Petty have gotten a marriage license.
“We did get our marriage license,” she said. “I think I have what I was striving for, just happiness. It was so hard to get to a happy place. Now that I’m there, I don’t want to compromise that for anyone or anything.”
The two have been officially dating since December of last year, according to Nicki’s Instagram.

4 comments:

  1. Mummy Showkey18:00

    Wetin consan me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You people should just let her marry in peace abeg.Drake and Lil Tunechi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bukol06:48

    I remember this what she said too years back , that time of Samuel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous06:50

    Oya she just wanna be Cardi.

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun