Thursday 22 May 2014

Photos: Double Wowza: Madonna & Katy Perry kill 'it' on the cover of V Magazine summer issue

The two singers star in an S&M-themed photo shoot by Steven Klein in the summer issue of V Magazine, out on newsstands on Memorial Day. This dominatrix-inspired cover shoot shows Katy and Madonna wearing matching leather corsets and thigh-high stockings, with the “Birthday” singer straddling the Queen of Pop at one point.
Earlier this week, Katy teased fans with an Instagram picture of her crawling on the floor, reaching for a woman’s leg writing, “Mmmmm my baby’s got a secret.”
According to Madonna, who has no problem pushing the envelope, the provocative images are for the sake of art, and she’s always felt that way, even way back at the start of her career.
“I would always say, ‘Dad, I’m an artist, I have to express myself. You don’t understand,’” she told V Magazine. Katy also talked about how Madonna has paved the way for female artists to express themselves, although “I haven’t gone that far yet,” she said. “But maybe under your great mentorship I might reach that point.” 

Madonna-Katy-V
Katy-Perry-Madonna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun