Saturday 12 April 2014

Photos & Videos: Tyrese Gibson returns to The UAE for the filming of F&F7

Tyrese Gibson is back in Dubai and Abu Dhabi with the cast and crew of Fast & Furious 7 to continue the filming of the movie. He shares some very hilarious videos on his FB page, which I came across by chance and decided to share.....watch 'em below!!! Plus Ludacris landed in Abu Dhabi, UAE a few hours ago and posted his own pics & vids too....this is officially the Fast & Furious 7 UAE Page, keep refreshing for updates....thanks.
Photo: I'm on my way!! #AbuDhabi love and energy and blessings ... Pray for me as I take this long flight back home to the #UAE  #Fast7 shooting in #AbuDhabi fun times with the whole crew!!!!!
Check TYRESE Live at XL Beach Club Dubai: April 19th, 2014





Photo: We got 2 days off!!! Whoa!!! #Dubai #Happy #Fast7 energy..... Vin love you bro!!! Welcome to my second home!!! #UAE ENERGY!!!
Photo: Dubai I came back with my family......  Let's do this!!!!
Photo: I come here feel the energy of the ocean and all I think of is my brother..... Were gonna make you proud P-Dubber!!! #Fast7 #Dubai #AbuDhabiLifestyle






















Photo: Wow!! 
I love when my new friends meet my longtime friends.... Blessings @mehadhamadofficial CHEERS!! Vin gave Mehad a very special gift and very kind words from his heart.... I witnessed a powerful exchange today... #UAE we love you.!
Photo: I'm looking at you... Come get in the water!!!

























1 comment:

  1. I love me some tyrese ...papi :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun