Tuesday, 14 January 2014

News & Video: Man Kills And Eats Another Man's Flesh In 'Revenge' Attack For Family's Murder

The mob dragging the man from the bus
According to reports, the man was dragged off a bus, before being beaten, stabbed and set alight by around 20 machete-wielding men in the Central African city of Bangui.
Following the incident, one of his attackers Ouandja Magloire - who also calls himself ‘Mad Dog’, began to devour his leg.
Speaking to the BBC, the man explained he acted in revenge for the murder of his his pregnant wife, his sister-in-law and her baby. Magloire, a Christian, claims that Muslims were responsible for the murders, adding:
'They broke down the door and cut my baby in half. I promised I would get my revenge.
Magloire then spotted a man on the bus who he though decided he looked like a Muslim, and gathered 20 Christian men who forced the bus driver to stop before dragging the man from the bus. Describing the incident, the emotionless man said: 'I poured petrol over him. I burned him. I ate his leg, right down the white bone'.
Witnesses did not intervene, instead filming the incident on their mobiles.
Witness Jean-Sylvestre Tchya said: 'One of the individuals took hold of an arm and went and bought some bread and starting chewing on the flesh, along with his bread.
'The scene made many people vomit, and some cried out in horror.'
Another witness, Alain Gbabobou, said he watched a man wrap the head up and proclaim that he would 'feast on it'.
Ongoing sectarian violence in the Central African Republic has flared up again in the last month following the resignation on Friday of president Michel Djotodia, the first Muslim to rule the Christian-majority nation.
Watch the horrific vid.below.

                     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun