Saturday 2 January 2021

Photos: #HappyNewYear TOYsters!!!!

I know, it's been a while here!
I have been busy running other things and just generally living offline, but I have missed you guys!! 
I wish all my TOYsters globally a very wonderful 2021! May this new year be a happy, fruitful, prosperous, peaceful and a super one for all of us.
I love you all. Happy holidays and remember to groove responsibly. 
All my love, Toyeen B, xx 








Facebook: Oluwatoyin Balogun, @ ToyeenB  
Instagram: @fireworkswithtoyeenb, @toyeenbsworlddubai 
YouTube: Fireworks With Toyeen B. 
For ADS & collabs, Email: 2yeenb@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. Alex Okey20:10

    Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boluwatife Adeosun20:11

    We missed you mama, happy 2021 to you and the family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous20:13

    More wins and awards for you this year!!!!!!!
    Keep making us proud.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lawunmi Shodeinde20:14

    beautiful woman, God bless you.............

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun