Sunday 3 December 2017

Photos: The Kardashians' Family Christmas Card Is Almost Out

Kim Kardashian teases family Christmas card with an adorable photo of Saint West the first in a 25-day advent calendar shot by Eli Linnetz.

‘[I organized the Christmas card this year] and I’ll never do it again. Just to wrangle ever single family member was so exhausting. I thought it would be really easy. It was really tough,’ Kim admitted to ET last month.
‘But it’ll be a good one this year, I think our best yet. It definitely gave me a little bit of anxiety with all the kids running around just thinking, “Holy s***! How am I going to do three kids? I’m really freaking out.” It was kind of a freak-out moment for me.’
On Twitter, Kim also noted that we’ll be getting a West family Christmas card this year also.




1 comment:

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun