Sunday 3 December 2017

Exclusive: #UAENationalDay46 #UAE46 UAE National Day

Yesterday, Saturday the 2nd of December was the United Arab Emirates' 46th National Day.
As we do annually, TBW took to the streets of JBR for the parade, fireworks and other events. Somehow, I didn't feel it like I did last year! The Walk JBR last year was a movie but this year was a lil chilled, however I still had an amazing evening.


Dubai Marina Mall:

Watch:



A post shared by Toyeen B's World (@toyeenbsworld) on
๐Ÿ“ธ & ๐Ÿ“น: Toyeen B's World

5 comments:

  1. Nice one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was there

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lawunmi Sodeinde12:21

    Beautiful pixels and videos. Thank you for all that you give us, fine doroblogger

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tenny12:23

    Congratulations uae

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:50

    Forever young n beautiful ToyeenB

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun