Friday 8 September 2017

Photos: NFL Pro, Antonio Cromartie's 14th child is here!!!

Antonio Cromartie and his wife, Terricka Cromartie, welcomed a baby girl named Jhett Paxton on August 30.
Their new bundle of joy weighed in at 8 pounds, 2 ounces. "This was one of the best pregnancies I've had out of all five I've had," Terricka says "Half the time I didn't even feel that I was pregnant. I had the most amazing delivery. I felt amazing having my sixth child!" (Antonio, 33, is also the father of eight kids from a previous relationship, despite having a vasectomy years ago.)
The couple, who tied the knot in November 2008, don't plan on having a 15th child, however. "We are 100 percent done! Absolutely, positively done with having kids," Terricka says.

1 comment:

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun