Sunday 10 September 2017

Photos: About Last Night: See who read my blog & liked my post

Yesterday evening, I blogged about Beyonce, her mum, Tina Lawson and her Destiny's Child friend and mate, Michelle Williams visiting the Hurricane Harvey victims in Houston.
As usual, I tagged all the people involved like I do on Twitter and Beyonce's step dad, Richard Lawson read the blog and liked it on Twitter, YAY! 👏👍💃.
Richard is married to Beyonce's mum, Tina.
Image may contain: one or more people and text
Image may contain: text
Image may contain: 1 person, text

This isn't the first time my blogs are read, retweeted, favourited or replied to on Twitter!
Perez Hilton, John Legend, Ice T and Coco, Kimora Lee Simmons, Russell Simmons, Piers Morgan, Rev. Jesse Jackson, Waale, Landau Eugene Murphy et al are NOT new to Toyeen B's World!!!
ICYMI, read that post HERE.

1 comment:

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun