Ok, it's official, Piers Morgan is NOT a sore loser, pays his 5,000 pounds bet which goes to any charity home Joseph Barton chooses...how really nice!!!
I should have just burned £5k on my barbecue, be marginally less wasteful. #Brazil @Joey7Barton
— Piers Morgan (@piersmorgan) July 8, 2014
Right, Le Pitbull @Joey7Barton - name your charity. And a £5k cheque will be on its way. You called it right, I.......did not!
— Piers Morgan (@piersmorgan) July 8, 2014
...................................................................................................................................................................
Haha....Piers Morgan just took to Twitter to bet with Joseph Barton that Brazil will beat Germany tonight (Sans Neymar of course) and I believe so too!
Read their tweets below and give us your own opinion....Brazil ou Germany?
Come on then, Le Pitbull @Joey7Barton - put your money where your big mouth is. I bet you £1000 to charity that Brazil beat Germany today.
— Piers Morgan (@piersmorgan) July 8, 2014
@piersmorgan let's make it £5k... #bigboy
— Joseph Barton (@Joey7Barton) July 8, 2014
@piersmorgan let's make it £5k... #bigboy
— Joseph Barton (@Joey7Barton) July 8, 2014
@piersmorgan Keep that in loose change in my car. Whoever progresses, loser pays money to charity of others choice? Agreed? Pens ET etc
— Joseph Barton (@Joey7Barton) July 8, 2014
Agreed > RT @Joey7Barton @piersmorgan Keep that in loose change in my car. Whoever progresses, loser pays money to charity of others choice?
— Piers Morgan (@piersmorgan) July 8, 2014


No comments:
Post a Comment
Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun