Saturday 24 May 2014

Photos: Oil tycoon Tonye Cole shares pics with wifey as he graduates from Havard Business School today

African Prince Tonye Cole, just took to his FB page to share the photos with his beautiful wifey below as he graduates today, he wrote: "Graduation day @ Harvard Business School with the beauty of my life. It was so thrilling to finally complete this phase of my life and step out Into what I believe will be thrilling three decades, The Lord permitting. I am grateful to all who stood by me through the period to ensure I wasn't distracted but stayed focused at the task at hand to enable this day be a success. Thank you all."
Congratulations Tonye!!!
Photo: Graduation day @ Harvard Business School with the beauty of my life. It was so thrilling to finally complete these phase of my life and step out Into what I believe will be a thrilling three decades, The Lord permitting. I am grateful to all who stood by me through the period to ensure I wasn't distracted but stayed focused at the task at hand to enable this day be a success. Thank you all.
Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun