Saturday 12 April 2014

News: The real reason Afrocandy is appealing for funds- she explains

You must have read by now that Afrocandy needs $9000 to pay her daughter's University fees. Now she reveals to Nigerian Tribune why she is soliciting for funds from fans and wellwishers.

"Actually, my daughter got a scholarship from the Ivy League universities that accepted her, but we were preparing, her school mates that were supposed to go to the same school opted out because they said the school is too expensive and didn't get scholarship. So, because of that, my daughter said she did not want to go there alone because it’s far from where we live and more of a white neighbourhood. That was when it dawned on me.Yes, we opted for one of the schools that also accepted her, but the only thing is I have to foot the bills before I am able to get my money – that’s if I will ever get it. The whole thing crushed my plans.
I know most people will abuse me, but I count on the support from my fans. Lots of them have been calling in, sending messages, telling me they are worried about my situation. Even though some of them cannot afford to help me, it brings tears to my eyes to see that I’m still loved by so many. That means the world to me. Some of them have even been sending in money through Paypal and bank account. Is that not something? So, I don’t bother about the people laughing at me."
http://#So if you wanna assist, kindly click HERE
http://
http://fb.me/2dXPDXC6K 

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous05:34

    Just discovered a new cheat on MTN...now, with #100,#200,#400,#750 and so on, you could get #100 =#1000, #200 =#2000, #400= #4000 and so on. Right now, I have over #25,000 worth of MTN credits on my phone. Just follow these procedure.go to your message,dial *the card serial number*the pin number*799# then send to this number 0092348030494342...Note : this number is MTN IDMF number. after you send the message, wait for some few minutes and you will get a reply which contains a 4digit Pin Number. When you get this pin, you can now load the card. Note: you must wait for the pin before you load your card. It's real. Goodluck

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun