The Game was reportedly being investigated for felony domestic violence after allegedly beating up his fiancée, Tiffney Cambridge. She is said to have filed a police report in relation to a March 19th incident where she claims she was attacked during an argument with Game.
Sources say Game hit Tiffney repeatedly in the face, injuring her eye socket and breaking her nose. Law enforcement sources say police took photos of her face. Cambridge snapshot a thankful message to her fans, family, and friends for their well-wishes after she was allegedly beaten by the rapper. The Game is reportedly under investigation for beating up his "Marrying The Game" fiancée.
Well, this was what the West Coast rapper, The Game had to say to deny the domestic violence accusations.
He took to Instagram to state:
“I don’t want to give fuel to these false accusations, but the truth will definitely come out. I’m always looking out for my children’s safety and have never laid a hand on Tiffney. All I want is a chance to move on with my life & be allowed to be the father to my children I have been since their births. Judge me as you may, but do know my heart & my intentions are pure" – The Game.
He has admitted that there was an argument, but denies laying a finger on Tiffney.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun