Friday 18 April 2014

News: Kris Jenner is rushed to hospital, estranged husband Bruce stays by her side

KRIS Jenner is one strong, feisty woman - but that doesn't mean she doesn't need someone supporting her, too.
The Kardashian matriarch was reportedly taken to hospital by her estranged husband Bruce Jenner this week, according to TMZ.
Reports say the 58-year-old was rushed to hospital in California for an 'undisclosed medical problem'.
TMZ claim Kylie Jenner's dad travelled from his bachelor pad in Malibu, sparking reconciliation rumours to support his ex-wife – now if that's not love, we don't know what is.
Sparking more relationship gossip, the couple were spotted together, hand-in-hand earlier this month jetting back from Thailand.
Strutting through Los Angeles International Airport, the troubled pair looked more like they were newly-married rather than separated.
The couple – who were married for 22 years – were spotted holding hands and didn't seem to care who snapped them as they sparked rumours they're patching up their marriage.
Kendall Jenner's parents may have split last October, but it seems like their relationship is better than ever judging by these pics.
It's unclear as to why Kris was rushed to hospital, but we can bet she has her brood keeping her company.
Get well soon, mamacita!
The ex-married couple sparked rumours they're rekindling their romance [Splash]
Kris Jenner was rushed to hospital this week [Splash]
Bruce Jenner kept his estranged wife company at the hospital, appaz [Splash]

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous08:55

    I NEVER BELIEVED IN LOVE SPELLS UNTIL I MET THIS WORLD’S TOP SPELL
    CASTER. HE IS REALLY POWERFUL AND COULD HELP CAST SPELLS TO BRING BACK
    ONE’S GONE,LOST.
    Hello everyone in this forum, My life is back!!! After 8 years of marriage, my husband left me with our three kids. I felt like my life was about to end, and was falling apart. I contacted A spell caster called Dr Ehijie, I explained all my problem to him . In just 3 days, my husband came back to us and show me and my kids much love and apologize for all the pain he have bring to the family. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before you are the best spell caster Dr Ehijie, i really appreciate the love spell you castes for me to get this man back to my life i will keep sharing more testimonies to people about your good work Thank you once again. you may contact him via (allmightbazulartemple@gmail.com).incase you are in any problem you can contact this man for help he is always there in his temple to help you solve your problem Contact Email is (allmightbazulartemple@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun