Monday 14 April 2014

News: Huh? “I scored 17 in JAMB, I don’t have the brain for education"- Timaya

Although he says education is not for him, Nigerian music star Timaya is advising youths who have passion for it, to stay in school.
At the Star Music Trek held on Saturday 12th April 2014 in Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Egberi Papa 1 of Bayelsa shares his grass to grace story.
“Education is not for me”, he said. “It is important, yes, but not for me”.
“I scored 17 in JAMB. That’s when I gave up. I don’t have the brain for education but for those of you who do, please do it, it’s good.” he said.
#Come on Timaya, 17 ke? LMFAO

3 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha i don die with laughter here hahaha timaya ma man chiiiiooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I respect his honesty.. #nodenial

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, beht 17, C'est quoi ca? LOL

      Delete

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun