Saturday 19 April 2014

News: Double Wowza: Muma Gee & Hubby Welcome Twins

Muma-Gee-husband
Nigerian singer, Muma Gee and her husband, Prince Eke welcomed a set of twins, a boy and girl yesterday April 18th. Her publicist, Don Saint, revealed the happy news a few hours ago. My God, am I a seer, when TBW found out she was pregnant, our post read: "Singer Muma Gee pregnant with her first baby(ies)"
How on earth did I know she was gonna have twins? Beats me.....
I remember I said Annie Idibia too was gonna have another African Queen for hubby, 2Face and yours truly she had a girl!!!
And me, I am gonna have triplets by His Grace.....*wink*.
Wow, here's wishing Muma & Prince Eke hearty congratulations!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun