Monday 31 March 2014

News: Armed robbers invade Shan George's Calabar home

Lovely Nollywood actress, Shan George is one lady who has made a name for herself in the movie industry and like every other celebrity, she’s had her own share of controversies.
The fair-skinned beauty took to social media to reveal that robbers paid her home in Calabar a visit, carting away valuables.
She wrote:
 "Robbers entered my house in calabar last nite. Carted away electronics, money, jewelry, shoes, watches. They broke my car side window to open d car door and practically tore d car appart. Friends who r trying to console me since this morning say i shuld not worry bcos its a blessing……
How is a thing like this a blessing?"

#And in response to her question, I say, mbok let's thank God because where there's life, there's hope!!! Abi I lie my people?


2 comments:

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun