Thursday, 2 January 2014

Video: Kim Kardashian's Video Love Letter to Kanye West and Baby North


Ok, no dissing! The vid. actually moved me: Maybe 'twas Rihanna's 'stay' that was playing in the background that did, I really dont know...
Watch it below.

Kim Kardashian's Shares Video Love Letter to Kanye West and Baby North

                      

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous07:17

    Ok so this is the thing for me, I am a huge fan of the Kardash family, huge fan, Kanye for me is like a mixture of sweet and sour sweets for me , to break it down I sometimes like or dislike him. Happy for them and their Bambino, however I get this eerie feeling that Kanye loves Kim More than Kim loves Kanye and 5 or 6 years down the line she might ask for a separation or a divorce !!! . I think she fell pregnant in the event she was scared she won't be able to have kids (please see the Kim &Kourtney take Miami episode for more details) and one would understand why! I don't think she does a lot if thinking which is a shame, however kudos to her and her efforts of what makes her happy. As for Kanye, will be praying for you Bro. Btw has he seen her sex tape she made with Brandy's brother?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMFAO, of cos he wud av seen the vid.!! I wish them the best but u are so on point with the unbalanced luv, uncle K is the puppy!!! About being a fan of the Kardash, Yes....a huge fan.....Nahhhhh!!!

      Delete
    2. Ohhhh....another thing, Kim is REALLY beautiful!!!

      Delete

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun