Na So Correct Gal.. Nakedness Na Serious Matter Jare! Very Soon We Go See The Main Junction... Person WeN Need Deliverance Sa She Be Musician .. # LordHaveMercy#
Pretty Sad .. Ignorance and low self esteem is bringing this generation down.. Lord Help her cos I dont think she needs any more negativity at this point !
Not sure what she is trying to proof here, even female artist/rapper Lil Kim didn't go this far. And the annoying thing is I bet she can't Sing her nudity off!!!
Na So Correct Gal.. Nakedness Na Serious Matter Jare!
ReplyDeleteVery Soon We Go See The Main Junction... Person WeN Need Deliverance Sa She Be Musician .. # LordHaveMercy#
Pretty Sad .. Ignorance and low self esteem is bringing this generation down.. Lord Help her cos I dont think she needs any more negativity at this point !
ReplyDeleteNot sure what she is trying to proof here, even female artist/rapper Lil Kim didn't go this far. And the annoying thing is I bet she can't Sing her nudity off!!!
ReplyDelete