News: Tosin Bucknor's anger over Nigerian government gay bill ascent
The TV/Radio personality took to Facebook today to register her displeasure on the purported signing into law of the Gay Bill that seeks to sentence any gay person to 14years in prison by the president.
Tosin pls go and take a back seat.its bad enuf that we have to deal wth all the afore mentioned.so u wan make we legalise same sex marriage on top.abeg abeg.we never advance reach for here.commenting under anon.#teamhomophobic#
Very HomophobIc Jare ...Make She Go Sitdon For Dirty..If U Wanna Relocate Abeg Make She Beginning Dey Go NowNow ...9ja No Go Miss U Kobo ..Yeye Dey Smell For Her Yash
Its always good to be objective tho!......I wanna ask!.....how do we truly love God and not love the gay man?......I'm not gay......but I don't judge either......for Tosin I think I understand her saying its hypocritical of a Govt who does nothing to care for her citizens to pass such a bill......there r more pressing issues.....besides Nigerians nor too send this gay thing so why fix what aint broke????..........it aint about talking someoneelse down or saying hateful hurtful things......you see!.....those r morepressing issues!..........the. Hate in d mind of d average Nigerian man........well!......I'm out!
Tosin pls go and take a back seat.its bad enuf that we have to deal wth all the afore mentioned.so u wan make we legalise same sex marriage on top.abeg abeg.we never advance reach for here.commenting under anon.#teamhomophobic#
ReplyDeleteVery HomophobIc Jare ...Make She Go Sitdon For Dirty..If U Wanna Relocate Abeg Make She Beginning Dey Go NowNow ...9ja No Go Miss U Kobo ..Yeye Dey Smell For Her Yash
ReplyDeleteIts always good to be objective tho!......I wanna ask!.....how do we truly love God and not love the gay man?......I'm not gay......but I don't judge either......for Tosin I think I understand her saying its hypocritical of a Govt who does nothing to care for her citizens to pass such a bill......there r more pressing issues.....besides Nigerians nor too send this gay thing so why fix what aint broke????..........it aint about talking someoneelse down or saying hateful hurtful things......you see!.....those r morepressing issues!..........the. Hate in d mind of d average Nigerian man........well!......I'm out!
ReplyDeleteYou have a point there 'Kama Nadine....x
ReplyDelete