EVERYTHING...EVERYBODY...EVERYWHERE... Dubai, Nigeria, Global News, Events, Celebrity, Entertainment, Music, Art, Lifestyle, Fashion, Beauty, Life....
Yeah i agree with you...Kim Kartrashian is really back!
Dis na jealousy o!d'gal is hottttttt! "Katrashian" 4 where? Oya show ur own! I dare u!Mtcheeeeew!
My belle o, but na katrashian na,beautiful one sha!!
Where are all her strech marks? She use to have them I remember vividly in season one she. Always use towel to cover her wider wider ass cos hers sisters always yab her. #makebelieve
Ha siddon there, stretch mark have go o.
#her
Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworldInstagram: @toyeenbsworlddubaiFacebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenBYouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun
Yeah i agree with you...Kim Kartrashian is really back!
ReplyDeleteDis na jealousy o!d'gal is hottttttt! "Katrashian" 4 where? Oya show ur own! I dare u!Mtcheeeeew!
DeleteMy belle o, but na katrashian na,beautiful one sha!!
DeleteWhere are all her strech marks? She use to have them I remember vividly in season one she. Always use towel to cover her wider wider ass cos hers sisters always yab her. #makebelieve
ReplyDeleteHa siddon there, stretch mark have go o.
Delete#her
ReplyDelete