Friday 10 November 2017

Photos: Tyrese skips court-monitored visits to his daughter as he heads for #AbuDhabiGP

Tyrese skipped out on the court-monitored visits both last Saturday and Monday.
Two additional monitored visits are scheduled for this weekend, but Tyrese shared via Instagram that he was headed to Abu Dhabi “for the formula 1 races and to see my non judgmental family and to take a much needed break from America and the blogs.”
His ex-wife Norma’s attorney says that they haven’t heard a peep from Ty or his reps about the scheduled visitation.
According to The Blast:
Aleen Khanjian, an attorney for Norma, “We were disappointed to learn that Mr. Gibson won’t be exercising some of the visits with his daughter that we offered him for the next week. Wherever he is, we hope he’s getting the help he needs to be the father Shayla truly deserves.
Time to hit the gym...... When you Live and speak your truth you have to be willing to #AgapeLove on your haters and enemies - no one wanted to hire me, no one wanted to close deals with me false accusations have been following me for 10 years I’m not done yet but I’m almost at the finish line and the goal is my baby....... I’m headed to Abu Dhabi for the formula 1 races and to see my non judgmental family and to take a much needed break from America and the blogs - My wife gave me a complement this morning she said you need to keep that fire extinguisher with you cause more fires 🔥 and accusations are potentially on the way .... ! told her no - Gods already protected me and if the devil shows up again ! will actually be so much more ready than what ! was at first....... Monday ! hope to get my baby back..... The first thing ! will do is apologize cause ! know me and her mother has created a lot of unwanted attention 10 years for Mommy only 3 months for daddy gets the hugs.... to my can’t wait!! FaceBook.com/TYRESE go there now please go there right now!! ( link in my Instagram bio ).. up those meetings bro...... #VoltronChairman #VoltronStudiosHollywood #VoltronTravel.com Romans. 8:31. What then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? The good word says VICTORY IS MINE!!
A post shared by TYRESE (@tyrese) on

1 comment:

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun