Sunday 19 November 2017

Exclusive: Anthony Joshua trains us with Wizkid's 'Ojuelegba' at the #DubaiFitnessChallenge

The Dubai Fitness Challenge which kicked off on Friday, October 20 came to an end yesterday, Saturday, November 18 (sadly), and the closing ceremony was a vibe!
Image may contain: 1 person
The closing carnival was at the Dubai Festival City Mall and Nigerian-British world's heavyweight boxer, Anthony Joshua made a special appearance (Dayummm, dude is even fresher and finer in real life 😍)!!!
There were so many competitions, give-aways, dance sessions, brief meet and greet with Anthony Joshua, fireworks and so much more.
Kris Fade and Big Rossi hosted the show.
My Anthony Joshua (A.J) moment is one I won't forget in a hurry! lol
So, normally in the UAE, you need a special media pass to be able to take powerful shots of celebrities at close range and then a VVVVVVVVVVVVIP media pass to be able to get backstage or up, close and personal with these stars.
Normally, TBW gets these passes before hand, but honestly I never knew that there would be a meeting with A.J so I didn't bother, my plan was just to go for the event, take pics and generally have fun.
When I later found out at the venue that there was a meeting with A.J, my friend and I went over to the meeting arena where there were loads of people waiting to greet him, take pics with him ETC. Different media outfits were also strategically located close to the very stage where A.J was.
Oh my, I could not miss this opportunity.
Quickly, I put on my thinking cap and went straight to the Dubai Fitness Challenge Emirati bosses whom I asked politely if I could meet with A.J and hopefully get a selfie with him.
Normally, these people would have said NO blatantly as they don't do impromptu things.
Everything here in Dubai is organized. But I guess it was my lucky day, and the locals in their sparkling white Kandura consulted within themselves and eventually granted me access to the media arena.
Yes, I serve a living God. πŸ˜‡
Excited me who probably thought the guys said I could go to where A.J was, majestically walked to the heavily secured stage where A.J was being interviewed by just one media outfit.
You should have seen the shock on my face when I was allowed to the very stage where A.J was, by all the security men and women who probably thought I was Mrs Anthony Femi Joshua!!! πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜….
I was THIS close to Anthony Joshua. πŸ’”
If I was quick enough, I could have gotten a selfie with A.J or maybe I should have shouted 'Femi, Femi, bawoni? Showapa? This is Toyeen, your Nigerian sister, kindly tell the security to allow me come closer'' but my fear was those heavy security men.
They could have easily flung me, then my wig would have fallen off (on international T.V), then flung the wig and then my camera!!! πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
Yes, those security people (mostly Africans) can be mean like that! 🀣 (I don't really blame them though as they are only doing their job).
I'm pretty sure some papz would have snapped me strolling on stage with A.J! πŸ˜†
Anyways, I was asked politely to leave the stage, and swiftly and jejely, my camera and I left the stage. (I hate any form of embarrassment).
A few moments later, A.J went to the main stage to take us on some boxercise sessions.
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
We trained with Wizkid's 'Ojuelegba', Michael Jackson's 'Man in the Mirror' et al.
A.J's sense of humour is spot on.
He made us laugh and trained us well.
Some people from the crowd went upstage to dance Cameo's Candy Dance with him.
It was indeed a fun night.
Watch:
Image may contain: one or more people
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing and shoes
Image may contain: 2 people, people standing
Image may contain: 3 people, people standing
Image may contain: 1 person, standing, on stage and outdoor
Image may contain: 1 person, standing, sky and outdoor
Image may contain: one or more people, people on stage and outdoor
Image may contain: 2 people, crowd and outdoor
Image may contain: 2 people, people standing, night and outdoor
Image may contain: one or more people, night and outdoor
Image may contain: 1 person, text
Image may contain: one or more people, people on stage, night, shoes and outdoor
Image may contain: 8 people, people smiling, crowd and outdoor
Image may contain: 2 people, crowd
No automatic alt text available.
Image may contain: one or more people, people on stage, people standing, shoes and outdoor
Image may contain: one or more people, people on stage and outdoor
Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling, people on stage, crowd and concert
Image may contain: 2 people, people on stage, people standing and night
Image may contain: 1 person, standing and outdoor
Image may contain: one or more people, people on stage, crowd and outdoor
Image may contain: 4 people, outdoor
Image may contain: 6 people, people smiling, people standing
Image may contain: 1 person, on stage, standing, night and outdoor
Image may contain: 7 people, people smiling, people on stage and people standing
Image may contain: one or more people, night and outdoor
Image may contain: 1 person, night, crowd and outdoor
Image may contain: 1 person, night
Image may contain: one or more people, night and crowd
Image may contain: one or more people and crowd
Image may contain: 2 people, people standing, sky and outdoor
Image may contain: one or more people, people on stage, people standing, crowd and concert
Image may contain: 7 people, people on stage, people standing and outdoor
Image may contain: 1 person, sky and outdoor
Image may contain: one or more people, crowd and outdoor
Image may contain: one or more people and crowd
Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling, people standing
Image may contain: one or more people and crowd
Image may contain: 3 people, people on stage, people standing, crowd and concert
So I got to this very stage where A.J was:
Image may contain: one or more people, people standing, people playing sports and shoes
Image may contain: 1 person, standing and shoes
Image may contain: one or more people
Image may contain: 1 person, shoes
Image may contain: one or more people
Image may contain: 5 people, people smiling, people standing
Image may contain: 6 people, people smiling, people standing
Check out all the videos at www.facebook.com/Toyeen B
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun

Last night was a vibe! 😍 I am still basking in the euphoria of the #DubaiFitnessChallenge/#Dubai30x30 closing carnival. The games, the dance and fitness sessions, the fireworks, #AnthonyJoshua's Cameo #CandyDance with peeps from the crowd, Joshua training us with #Wizkid's 'Ojuelegba', everything was just spot on!!! You need to stop errthing and head to the #blog NOW to read my Anthony Joshua moment or just click the link in the bio. Simple. Oh my, warra night!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Plus #JLo rocking Autism Rocks Arena, Dubai on Friday made my weekend complete πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’ƒπŸ’žπŸ‘Œ. . Kudos to @faz3, @faz3_lifestyle, @dubaifitnesschallenge & the entire team. Already looking forward to next year, God willing! πŸ˜‰. . Cc: @anthony_joshua, @krisfade, @wizkidayo, @jlo, @dubai, @mydubai, @visit.dubai, @visitdubai.af. . #TBW #DubaiBlog #DubaiBlogger #blogger #DXB #Dubai #MyDubai #VisitDubai #AbuDhabi #UAE #Emirates #fashion #music #fitness #food #events #entertainment #lifestyle #luxury #afropolitan #sports #boxing #JenniferLopez. . Cheers, Toyeen B. xo www.toyeenbalogun.blogspot.com
A post shared by Toyeen B's World (@toyeenbsworld) on
πŸ“Έ & πŸ“Ή: Toyeen B's World


2 comments:

  1. Lol at flung you.
    I like it when you write your own article like this and connect with us your fans.



    Long live TBW

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing T.B, keep reppin

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun