Wednesday 7 January 2015

Photos: Ouch! Charlie Sheen 'slaps' Kim Kardashian on Twitter: Tells her to go f*ck herself

After 100 episodes of Anger Management, you'd think Charlie Sheen would know how to keep the ol' temper in check. Apparently not, mind you, after the actor bashed Kim Kardashian on social media in a series of now-deleted tweets.
View this content on WetMyBeak.TV's website
Turns out Charlie wasn't thrilled about a story he heard suggesting Kim caused a six-year-old fan to cry by refusing to give her an autograph. As such, his Twitter diatribe went for the jugular, with snippets such as, "your public loves u. give something back or go f yourself. My apologies to your hubby, great guy I'm sure, I hope his vision returns one day."
Ouch -- shots fired indeed. Mind you, shortly after the rant, Charlie had a chance to cool down. To the point where he offered up a mea culpa, penning the following:
"Dear Kim. My extreme bad. really embarrassed by my actions. I was already pissed about some other crap that had nothing to do with you. I heard a story that bothered me. Wrote some trash you didn't deserve. Ever. I’m an idiot as often as I’m a genius. that day, clearly I was the former. xox c #ShutUpSheen."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun